Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dave's Killer Bread

My roommate made a discovery that I absolutely have to share with everyone. It's called Dave's Killer Bread. It's the most delicious commercially available bread I've ever eaten - and bonus points - it already comes sliced for sandwiches! It's packed with seeds and whole grains, and has seeds in the bread and on the crust (they do have a variety without all the seed pieces for those who don't like the texture). The company is committed to sustainable practices, organic ingredients, and delicious bread. The best part is that it comes from Milwaukie, Oregon, which is less than 200 miles from Seattle. It's a little pricier than the average loaf of bread, but it's well worth the price. Heck, I even want to eat the heels of this bread, so not a single slice is going to waste.

If you get a chance, try this bread. I was sold after one slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment